Our corporate members have the opportunity to connect with organizations and philanthropic activities that are changing the landscape of our community. Invest in your backyard while providing your growing leaders with professional networking and development opportunities.
The Rotary Club of Indianapolis experience is focused on professional networking and development with an emphasis on civic engagement and community service. We unite individuals of various ages and experience levels with diverse personal and professional backgrounds to build better leaders and a better Indianapolis.
As your rising professionals become engaged with club initiatives they will have opportunities to improve and leadership skills that could carry them to the next career level. At the same time, upper management and C level members can connect with peers and contribute as mentors to strengthen club initiatives and leadership development while highlighting the values of your company.
Corporate Memberships include exposure opportunities on our web and social media presence, and at our weekly meetings.
Current Corporate Membership Information:
- One-time $1,200 initiation fee, up to two members pay regular member price
- Invoiced for two full paid memberships
- Membership “belongs” to the company, not the individual
Current Annual Benefits of Corporate Members:
- Quarterly corporate-member-only Power Breakfast
- 3-minute member spotlight at one weekly meetings a year, with a table during lunch to promote corporate member
- Newsletter banner
- Website ad
- Social media recognition
- At the organization’s request, an Indy Do Day Liaison is available