Are you interested in joining Rotary? Start, here:
- Download our Information Brochure.
- Dues rates for July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017.
- Fill out our convenient online form (be sure to review our dues rates, above).
You might want to choose one of the 50 programs we have each year. We have programs every Tuesday (except for December). And, many programs have already been scheduled. Just choose by visiting our Calendar!
ARE YOU CONNECTED? Then, get connected with our Indy Rotary Corporate membership. It allows for many more benefits as an organization, such as a home page presence on our website, a corporate spotlight at one of our Tuesday programs and much more!
The Rotary Club of Indianapolis is one of the largest clubs in the world. We are a diverse, active and fun group of leaders of the Indianapolis community. But we are not only a philanthropic club, we are also mindful of networking – both personally and professionally.
Not sure? Come to a Tuesday meeting and see for yourself! We meet at the Scottish Rite Cathedral every Tuesday at Noon. And, we have some of the best speakers from around town, regionally and nationally.
Rotary Under 40 Membership
Are you under 40 years of age? We have a program at the Rotary Club of Indianapolis. Enjoy membership with NO initiation fee plus all the benefits of being a member such as:
- Participation in Indy Do Day… managed by Indy Rotary, as well as other philanthropic events to help better our community.
- Professional networking, mentoring and access to hundreds of leaders in non-profit and for profit organizations.
- Current popular club events, such as the infamous Rotary 5:31 Club, the annual softball game (on Victory Field), as well as other social events scheduled specifically for Rotary Under 40 members.
- Civic Entrepreneurship grants you can apply for in order to help you fund the community projects you are passionate about.